Unfortunately, we can only offer support for our Directus Cloud customers, customers paying for hourly support, or those with Patreon monthly service retainers. With over a million self-hosted (free & open-source) customers our team just doesn't have bandwidth to help everyone. However, you can post questions to StackOverflow or ask for help on our Slack Community!
For issues with Directus itself, chances are submitting a Bug Report is the best course or action. If you believe you have found an issue with the Directus Admin Application, API, SDK, or Documentation — please head over to GitHub to fill out a Bug Report on the appropriate repository.
The resources below are available to anyone with high-level sales, product, or strategic questions, but only paying Directus Cloud customers can request support. Response times vary depending on support method, SLA details, and time of day, but basic support is available from 9am to 5pm ET, Monday through Friday (excluding US holidays).
- Online Chat: This is a great way to get answers quickly by talking to one of our Core Team members.
- Slack Support: For frequent questions, our Slack channel is a more robust chat tool.
- Email Support: More comfortable over email? Send us a message and we'll get back to you ASAP.
- Phone Support: Only available to Enterprise customers with the Phone Support option in their SLA.
- On-Site Support: Only available to Enterprise customers with On-Site Training & Support in their SLA.
You'll likely have a few questions along the way, and while we would love to help find solutions for everyone, we need to be realistic with the scope of our support. Below are a few topics that we unfortunately can't help with.
- Issues with your project's front-end
- Self-hosted and local projects
- Alpha and Beta features
- Third-party integrations
- Directus feature requests
- Analyzing logs
Our System Status page shows the most up-to-date info on our servers and infrastructure. Our entire platform is constantly monitored by our staff and dedicated monitoring software. We're usually the first to report issues, but if you're having difficulty accessing one of our systems please report it.